As a result of a comprehensive analysis in specific areas we are able to recover amounts that were not detected by internal controls of companies, thus generating extraordinary profits for
Our analytic development team has implemented auditing methodologies in the following areas:
- Prices applied vs. prices agreed upon.
- Cost breakdown.
- Effective dates of promotions.
- Prices for returned goods.
- Base for reference purchases.
- Update of rental fees according to the appropriate reference indices.
- Expenses included in the agreement.
- Adjustment of fees.
- Fees/ Taxes.
Utilities and telephone services
- Detailed reconstruction of the electricity rate.
- Regulated market vs. liberalized energy market.
- Fixed costs applied to telephony services.
- Dead lines.
- Fees by telephone operator.
- Bank commissions:
- Are banks applying the commissions we actually agreed upon?
- Can this item be reduced?
- Are all the payment methods used by our company absolutely safe and not open to duplication?
- VAT deductions.
- Income tax withholdings.
- Special taxes.
- Scales by large quantities.
- Cost analysis.
- Service/Delay fees. Penalties.
- Management of warehouse stocks.
Advertising and marketing.
- Distribution contracts.
- Marketing plan.
- Outsourcing of advertising distribution.
- Necessary elements (arches, plates, cameras…).
- Cash in Transit.
- Human Resources:
- Are we applying the correct tax withholding rates for Social Security contributions?
- Are we carefully monitoring temporary employment invoices?
- Travel expenses.